Beach Baby

Beach Baby

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mama's Love

Just want to say how thankful I am for my mom. She loved me before she saw me. She love my dad and showed me how to love a husband. She loved all her kids equally as we grew up. She spanked us to discipline and teach us.....it worked! She gave us gifts....we like this better. She made us great meals and taught us how to cook and keep our homes looking nice. She supported our academic and creative endeavors. Most importantly she she daily read to us from God's Word. We knew she wasn't perfect but she knew Someone that was.....and because of her and my dad's example I came to know Him personally. Thanks Mom......I love you and pray you have a blessed day.....

Her Children arise and call her blessed, her husband also, and he praises her......a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31

No comments:

Post a Comment